The Web MP3 FORUM WORLD
Announcement!
The forum is not abandoned, just start being active if you want it to live.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules

Topic ClosedStart New TopicStart New Poll

MP3's SM63 Levels!, From your friendly neighbourhood admin(:
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:39 PM

FEAR MY PATRONUS!!! (U Mad Megaboy?)

Group: Administrators
MP3s: 193516715
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 2 pts
Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

Awards: 4 ( displayed)

These are my levels for SM63 which I made on playedonline.com.

I'll go in order from my first to my most recently made:

The first ever level I posted up on the Level Designer (when I first made my account) was Yoshi's Floating Castle, though not my first ever. Long before this I was creating levels - long before I even knew about the Level Portal though unfortunately, I lost them all. sad.gif This level was inspired by the first level I ever played by someone else that I loved, and it was called Princess Peach's Hotel - but unfortunately I can't remember who made it!

Enjoy! (seems I'll have to post up the link to my level won't I? Since the code does stretch a bit)

Yoshi's Floating Castle, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:42 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

The second level I ever made was called The World's Hardest Level. I made it because after the success of my first level (everyone loved it and didn't downrate it at all) I got addicted to making more. So I made this pretty amateur level. It was nowhere near as successful, but still to this day it has the second most votes out of all my levels. (well, it has been there second longest ... xD)

The World's Hardest Level, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:45 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

Now, the third level I ever made, called Mario's House. This seemed to be a very big hit, because it made the idea of limited red coins (in other words, loads of red coins and no notice of how many there are to collect) quite popular after this. It also made the Mario's House level very popular and now you see them every day or so. It's never been directly stolen before, but the idea itself is very commonly used. So, enjoy the original!

Mario's House, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:47 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

Now, my 4th level, Mario's Summer House, was really just a continuation of Mario's House. This one was a lot smaller, hence the name summer house. It's nowhere near as highly rated as my other one and nowhere near as commonly used. In fact, I think this is the only version. So enjoy my simple level!

Mario's Summer House, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:50 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

For my 5th level, this was called Winter Mazes!(YouKnowYouWantTo!). I called it this because I realised the way to capture more attention with levels was to convince people to click on them. Though, because of the long title, this wasn't always the case. This level consists of two different pathways, one quicker than the other, just as a fight to get the shine sprite. It is confusing, yet most people have enjoyed it. So do play!

Winter Mazes!(YouKnowYouWantTo!), click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:53 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

My 6th level has been my most recent longest level that I created just for fun. It took me a while to make, but at this stage still loving the level designing as much as I ever did. It's called Mario in Sahara. This level has a big pyramid at the beginning, I even remember creating the pyramid at the same time as having the old chat (AJAX Chat) open in another tab, talking to some friends. Ahh, memories! :')

Mario in Sahara, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 02:55 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

My 7th level is called Automatic Lava Level. This is my first and currently only automatic level, but I played some of Star King's best ones and it inspired me to make some myself. There used to be a small chance of dying, but ever since I corrected it, it shouldn't happen anymore. Hopefully.

Automatic Lava Level, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 03:03 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

This is where it gets interesting. This level (my 8th) is one of my longest and most recent, and best too, but it was entered for my first ever LDC. (Level Designer Contest) It's called Search the Night in 7 continents. It was disqualified in the 13th LDC, but only because it didn't follow the beaches theme. It was still, hopefully, a good level.

Search the Night in 7 continents, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 03:06 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

My 9th level was also entered for the LDC, but the 14th LDC. This is called Follow the Butterflies. I am very proud of this level, even though it is short and just missed out on the 6th place medal. I came 7th instead. Luckily, I did follow the theme this time, and it was called Pure Platformer. I hope you enjoy it!

Follow the Butterflies, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 03:09 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

This is my 10th level, this wasn't entered for any LDC - though it was made during an LDC. It's called If You Didn't Know Already. Truthfully, it isn't a good level, but it wasn't supposed to be. It only took me 3 hours to make it, whereas most of my levels have taken me a week to make them. That's most of them. Some of them took almost a month. There's one I'm working on now that has taken me 3 months so far just to get two tenths (2/10) of the way through. So yeah, I spend a lot of time on my levels. Anyway, this level was a reminder for some of the LDP spammers who kept making contests. As it was getting so out of hand.

If You Didn't Know Already, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 24 2011, 03:14 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

This is my 11th and most recent level. And my best so far, definitely. I think, as I am aware, that this is my only level that placed in the top 10, let alone the number 1 spot for about 2 hours. (until some horrid downraters pushed it out again ... T_T) This was my entry for the 15th LDC, called Hanging Gardens of Babylon. It came 7th again, unfortunately, though I really think it had the potential to place in the top 6. It only missed out by half a decimal place or something crazy, but still, I'm proud of it. :] The theme was Earth and Sky. Even though it lags and loads slowly, this is a heck of a level. Hopefully some upraters will come along and push it back up into the top 10.

The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Oct 26 2011, 04:45 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

This is my 12th level, The Rainbow Nightmare. I have only recently finished it - but it is my entry for the LDD (Level Designers Duel) between me and SMIC, who chose to do a dream theme. I'd appreciate it to be uprated more than downrated, as I put a lot of effort into it and although it's a little rushed, it did manage to get to number 1 and it's currently number 6, hopefully we can push it back up to number 1 again. smile.gif

The Rainbow Nightmare, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Nov 6 2011, 10:28 PM

Donate

Mario Tetris 3 Champion!

My 13th level, The Halloween Silver Stars, is my entry for the Halloween LDC. Unfortunately the judging has been late - but I'm still not expecting this to win. (I mean, come on, against Volcove?! ohmy.gif) Still, I hope you guys like it. (I do admit there's too many boos)

The Halloween Silver Stars, click here to play!

user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Flash Gaming | Next Newest »

Topic Options Topic ClosedStart New TopicStart New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Runouw Amateurs Bognet KFC