These rules apply to everyone, and before you post on the forums or on chat, you must read these:
1.No discussion of illegal material such as hacks or cracks. PIPA, SOPA and CISPA are or were here because of that! Plus the companies who made them deserve some respect for their work.
QUOTE ("User 1")
Hey guys, i found a program that actually steals the cookies from ALL members of a forum, let's try it to get some login details :3...Okay I'm gonna get a keygen for my antivirus, I cannot be bothered to buy it like other suckers XD
2. Spamming is not allowed. It's just not okay, it annoys people as hell. Example:
QUOTE ("User 2")
fdijfhdkjghriujkghkjrnfrgogr fuuuuuufhasdklfhjsd bwahahauiohdskfbasdl THIS WORKS SEND THIS MESSAGE TO 10 PEOPLE TO WIN A FREE CAN OF MEAT!!!
3. No alternative accounts and no accounts using a proxy server (if you want your sibling or somebody who is on the same network as you wants to register, please contact staff).
4. Advertising is forbidden, you hate ads, right? Everyone does, so just don't make posts with content that advertises a site or a product. Example:
QUOTE ("User 3")
Visit my website by clicking here! ALSO 3DS FOR SALE WHO WANTS ONE?!?!?!
5. Swearing is cool, but seriously we have word filters, because we care about children.
6.MY MIND IS FULL OF CRAP!!!! <--- That is the reaction when somebody sees a HUGE signature. Make it as small as possible, use spoilers for example.
7. Grammar. It is REALLY annoying, but still you should use it, we understand if you are not a native english speaker and such, but for you guys who CAN have perfect grammar, do not screw it up for the heck of it, that means no sms/txt language [it's for slow typers, not for popularity] and no 1337/l33t/leet language. It's annoying, who cares about it?
QUOTE ("User 4")
sum thumbz up 4 ze pozt iz apreciated. A150 l33t l4n6u@g3 !5 c001!
8. No flaming please.
QUOTE ("User 5")
LMFAO YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT FOR DOING THAT. WOHOHAHAHAHA XD YOU SIR HAVE A PEANUT INTELLIGENCE! [sorry peanuts]
9.Sometimes you enjoy annoying other people, right? Well, when the thing is getting serious and an user talks about something really sad that happened to him do not just go and troll him or play with his emotion? How would YOU feel if somebody will play it YOUR emotions and make YOU to auto-isolate from the community or even worse?
10. No racism, sexism, etc! How would you feel if everyone makes fun of you because you are from..... Iraq for example? Who cares about the gender or skin color? We are all humans, so respect each other.
11.Respect's other privacy and do not give away email addressed, phone numbers, etc. IMAGINE THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU? How would you feel if you got robbed because your classmate gave your address on the forums?
QUOTE ("User 6")
PPPFFFWAHAHAHA I KNOW WHERE DAT IDIOT LIVES XD Here is his address: Sesame Street 123, let's go and punch him
16.No pornography or any kind of inappropriate marterial allowed. There are kids, do you want them to go to their parents and ask <<OH GOSH MOMMY WHAT'S DAT>> because they found a vulgar thing on forums? I hope not.
If you have broken one of these rules, you will receive a warning. The amount of warnings corresponds to the length of ban. Here is the list:
3 warnings = 1 week ban 5 warnings = 2 week ban 7 warnings = 1 month ban
Thanks for your time! ~MP3, the site administrator! .... .... ~Bog the sub-administrator also helped with the rules D: