The Web MP3 FORUM WORLD
Announcement!
The forum is not abandoned, just start being active if you want it to live.
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules
  


Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

 Riddles
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Nov 29 2011, 05:40 PM
Quote


FEAR MY PATRONUS!!! (U Mad Megaboy?)


Group: Administrators
Posts: 24783
MP3s: 193516715
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-July 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 2 pts
Mario Tetris 3 Champion!




Awards: 4 ( displayed)



Is it a shadow? Guessing but yeah ... tongue.gif


user posted image
PM
destroyer1
 Posted: Nov 29 2011, 09:25 PM
Quote


~Bog wuz thair


Group: Members
Posts: 21
MP3s: 115
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 23
Joined: 19-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: None


Nope...
PM
supermario123
 Posted: Nov 30 2011, 12:34 AM
Quote


Veteran


Group: Members
Posts: 146
MP3s: 731
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 21
Joined: 12-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: 1 ( displayed)



The sun?


user posted image
PM
destroyer1
 Posted: Nov 30 2011, 07:31 PM
Quote


~Bog wuz thair


Group: Members
Posts: 21
MP3s: 115
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 23
Joined: 19-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: None


The sun can't walk... @_@


Can it?



Well, sun's not the answer anyways, so doesn't matter.
PM
Karyete
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 05:09 PM
Quote


Guess mfw I got a promotion \o/


Group: Members
Posts: 13099
MP3s: 196981
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 28
Joined: 14-December 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!




Awards: 3 ( displayed)



You are in a room with NOTHING but the clothes on your back. There are TWO doors. One door has a giant magnifying glass that will use the sun to burn you to a crisp if you open the door. The other one has a dragon behind it.

How do you get out?

Remember:
You have nothing but clothing.
There are no windows.
It is the afternoon, so the sun is out.
http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1114/10/10/39/smiles/192955.png


user posted image

Eating the Garlic.
Saving you from vampires
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 05:19 PM
Quote


FEAR MY PATRONUS!!! (U Mad Megaboy?)


Group: Administrators
Posts: 24783
MP3s: 193516715
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-July 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 2 pts
Mario Tetris 3 Champion!




Awards: 4 ( displayed)



Here's a wild guess ...

Open both doors, use the magnifying glass to burn the dragon then run out. :]


user posted image
PM
destroyer1
 Posted: Dec 16 2011, 09:00 PM
Quote


~Bog wuz thair


Group: Members
Posts: 21
MP3s: 115
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 23
Joined: 19-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: None


QUOTE (Karyete @ Dec 16 2011, 11:09 AM)
You are in a room with NOTHING but the clothes on your back. There are TWO doors. One door has a giant magnifying glass that will use the sun to burn you to a crisp if you open the door. The other one has a dragon behind it.

How do you get out?

Remember:
You have nothing but clothing.
There are no windows.
It is the afternoon, so the sun is out.
http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1114/10/10/39/smiles/192955.png




Solve my riddle first!
PM
Karyete
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 07:21 PM
Quote


Guess mfw I got a promotion \o/


Group: Members
Posts: 13099
MP3s: 196981
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 28
Joined: 14-December 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!




Awards: 3 ( displayed)



@Destroyer1: Sorry, I can't think of any answers.....
@MP3: Nope.


user posted image

Eating the Garlic.
Saving you from vampires
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 08:44 PM
Quote


FEAR MY PATRONUS!!! (U Mad Megaboy?)


Group: Administrators
Posts: 24783
MP3s: 193516715
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-July 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 2 pts
Mario Tetris 3 Champion!




Awards: 4 ( displayed)



Oh I think I got it!

There are no windows you say? So the magnifying glass has no sun to reflect. You escape through that door.


user posted image
PM
supermario123
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 08:52 PM
Quote


Veteran


Group: Members
Posts: 146
MP3s: 731
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 21
Joined: 12-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: 1 ( displayed)



A lady walks in to a store with her Resume. She gives it to the owner, and he says: "Wow! Yesterday, a lady who looks just like you with the same last name came in here with the same Resume. The only difference is the first name. Are you two twins?" "Oh, not at all." she says.

How is that possible?

This post has been edited by supermario123: Dec 17 2011, 09:05 PM


user posted image
PM
~MP3 Amplifier~
 Posted: Dec 17 2011, 09:10 PM
Quote


FEAR MY PATRONUS!!! (U Mad Megaboy?)


Group: Administrators
Posts: 24783
MP3s: 193516715
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-July 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 2 pts
Mario Tetris 3 Champion!




Awards: 4 ( displayed)



Hold on a sec, I can't keep up with all of the riddles ... O_O


user posted image
PM
Karyete
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 11:49 AM
Quote


Guess mfw I got a promotion \o/


Group: Members
Posts: 13099
MP3s: 196981
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 28
Joined: 14-December 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 1 pts
Breakout Champion!




Awards: 3 ( displayed)



To shorten the riddles I'll give you the answer to mine:
Wait until night then go through the door with the magnifying glass. It will have no sun at night to reflect. http://s1.postimage.org/1tww0vr44/trolla.gif?noCache=1310980542


user posted image

Eating the Garlic.
Saving you from vampires
PM
Mr. Taco
 Posted: Dec 18 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote


cool story bro


Group: Members
Posts: 33567
MP3s: 212073
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 17
Joined: 22-October 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 1 pts




Awards: 1 ( displayed)



ahh. this is confusing. i made the topic and i am lost on it.. sad.gif


user posted image
PM
destroyer1
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 12:46 AM
Quote


~Bog wuz thair


Group: Members
Posts: 21
MP3s: 115
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 23
Joined: 19-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: None


QUOTE (supermario123 @ Dec 17 2011, 02:52 PM)
A lady walks in to a store with her Resume. She gives it to the owner, and he says: "Wow! Yesterday, a lady who looks just like you with the same last name came in here with the same Resume. The only difference is the first name. Are you two twins?" "Oh, not at all." she says.

How is that possible?




She's her mom. http://r11.imgfast.net/users/1114/10/10/39/smiles/192955.png



------

back on topic: i walk, i move, but yet i don't do any of those things, but i stalk you.

What am i?




(get back to the riddle)
PM
supermario123
 Posted: Dec 19 2011, 03:46 AM
Quote


Veteran


Group: Members
Posts: 146
MP3s: 731
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 21
Joined: 12-November 11

Status: Offline
Rep: 0 pts




Awards: 1 ( displayed)



Nope.avi


user posted image
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Magical Stuff! | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll


 


 

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Runouw Amateurs Bognet KFC